I love sharing my advice and insight in the media for singles and couples looking for more confidence and clarity. This episode is full of awesome wisdom from the entire panel. We answered questions from the audience and gave them smart takeaway’s to dramatically improve their personal lives.
Face The Truth is a Dr. Phil show and I have to give a shout out to the entire production team. I’ve been fortunate to be on the show several times during my career and am always impressed by the professionalism, care, and enthusiasm of everyone involved behind the scenes.
Important topics we tackled on this episode:
- Trust: How you can learn to trust someone new to avoid heartbreak.
- Moving On: Getting over the ex and finding love again.
- Speaking Up: What to do and say when you secretly have a crush on a friend.
- Sex: When to know the right time for intimacy.
- Inspiring marriages: Keep the spark alive with opposite schedules and commitments.
And so much more….
Watch the episode on May 8th on CBS. Check https://www.facethetruthtv.com/ for your local listings, and set your DVRs!